About Lori Brady
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Shelton real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Shelton areas, please contact me.
- Choosing the right Realtor to represent you is very important!
- I feel it may be one of the most important decisions you can make when buying or selling, especially during this action-packed market.
WHAT DO I OFFER?
- Knowledge, about our area and our market.
- Clear communication...very important in this business.
- Full time Realtor...Since 1990. Put my 27 years of real estate experience to work for you!
- Enthusiasm...and that can be contagious. I really do love what I do!
- Professionalism and honesty, it's what you deserve.
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist, ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative, SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- President Mason County Assoc. of Realtors 2005 and 2017
- Mason County Realtor of the Year - 1994 and 2008
- Voted Best Real Estate Agent in Shelton - Best of KOMO Communities 2011
- President of the Mason County Assoc. of Realtors - 2017 and 2005
- Washington State Executive Board member- Association Operations VP 2012, VP-Elect 2011 Regional Rep -2007 State Director 2008-2009 WA State Realtors Chair of Professional Standards - 2010
- 87% of my business comes from past clients or personal referrals.
- That number speaks volumes about customer satisfaction!